Table of Contents
Safe Meds Keto Burn is a weight loss supplement designed to be used alongside the low carb ketogenic diet. Unlike many fat burners and weight loss pills, Safe Meds Keto Burn doesn’t contain any caffeine or other stimulants to fire up your metabolism or increase thermogenesis.
Instead, it works alongside your diet to make it more effective and more comfortable. Made from 100% natural ingredients, this product has very few unwanted side effects, but will only work for low carb dieters.
Sold in bottles of 60 capsules, which is 30 servings, this supplement is made using gelatin capsules, which means it is not suitable for vegetarian or vegan users. However, it is made with non-GMO ingredients and is naturally gluten, soy, lactose, and egg-free.
If you are currently on keto or are thinking about starting a low carb diet, Safe Meds Keto Burn could help you reach your target weight faster and easier.
What are the Ingredients?
A lot of fat burners and diet pills contain long lists of ingredients. They do their best to cover every single avenue of fat and weight loss, from appetite suppression to increasing your metabolism to stabilizing your mood.
Safe Meds Keto Burn is a little different in that it only contains a few active ingredients. While this could seem like a negative, it’s actually a positive because you get far more of each active ingredient per capsule.
Each two-capsule serving of Safe Meds Keto Burn contains 800mg of:
- Calcium beta-hydroxybutyrate
- Sodium beta-hydroxybutyrate
- Magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrate
Also known as BHB, beta-hydroxybutyrate is a form of ketone that is all but identical to the ketones your body produces when dietary carbs are running low. Exogenous (or external) ketones have several benefits on a keto diet.
In addition to BHB ketones, it also contains a few inert ingredients. While these substances do not contribute to fat burning, they are no less important. Safe Meds Keto Burn also contains gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate, and silica. While gelatin is the stuff that the capsules are made off, the other ingredients are anti-caking agents, antioxidants, and moisture absorbers. They ensure the product remains useable long after leaving the manufacturing facility.
Benefits of Safe Meds Keto Burn
The exogenous BHB ketones in Safe Meds Keto Burn have several benefits. The main ones are:
1. Get into ketosis faster – when you cut carbs from your diet, it takes several days to two weeks to deplete your on-boards stores of carbs and finally enter ketosis. That’s a long time to wait for your diet to start working.
Taking BHB ketones tricks your body into starting up ketone production much sooner, and before your carbohydrate levels have bottomed out. This will help you get into ketosis faster. The sooner you reach dietary ketosis, the sooner you’ll start to experience the benefits of ketogenic dieting.
2. Shorter, easier keto flu – making the transition from using carbs to ketones for energy can take up to two weeks. During that time, a lot of dieters experience symptoms that are collectively called the keto flu.
Keto flu is rarely serious and isn’t contagious, but it can be unpleasant enough that it puts some dieters off keto for good. Symptoms of keto flu include:
- Frequent urination
- Brain fog
- Frequent and smelly urination
Taking exogenous ketone supplements like Safe Meds Keto Burn gets you into ketosis faster, which means shorter, easier keto flu.
3. Less hunger – keto is one of the most satiating diets around. Protein and fat are very filling. That said, some dieters still feel hungry on keto, which makes sticking to this diet very challenging.
Exogenous ketones, like those found in Safe Meds Keto Burn, are very effective appetite suppressants. With less hunger to contend with, you’ll be free to relax and enjoy rapid weight loss and faster fat burning.
4. More energy – some keto dieters have low energy because their bodies really miss carbs. Exogenous ketones are a similarly useful source of energy and can help keep you powered-up without leaving you overstimulated like caffeine can.
All cells in your body can use ketones for fuel, not least your muscles, your brain, and your heart. Taking exogenous Safe Meds Keto Burn should keep you supplied with plenty of energy.
5. Faster fat burning – taking exogenous ketones tricks your body into producing more ketones. Ketones are made from fat. More ketones mean more fat burning and more rapid weight loss.
6. Increased workout performance – as well as keeping your brain happy and healthy, exogenous ketones are also an excellent source of energy for your heart, lungs, and muscles. While some diets can leave you feeling too tired to exercise, Safe Meds Keto Burn should provide you with all the energy you need to work out and get through even the busiest day.
How to use Safe Meds Keto Burn
This product is very easy to use. Unlike some exogenous ketones, this isn’t a drink mix. Instead, all you need to do is pop two capsules in your mouth and wash them down with a glass of water.
Safe Meds Keto Burn have provided no information as to when you should take this product. In lieu of more precise instructions, we suggest taking your dose on rising and before breakfast.
Safe Meds Keto Burn is a 100% natural exogenous ketone product. As such, it should cause no serious side effects and should actually prevent the problems usually associated with the ketogenic diet.
Side effects from using this product could include:
- Low blood pressure
- Stomach upsets
All of these side effects are mild and easily ignored and can be avoided by splitting your dose, e.g., 1 cap 8am and one cap 8pm. Alternatively, if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients, you could start off taking just one capsule per day, increasing to two once you have developed a tolerance to the ingredients.
Safe Meds Keto Burn is a very pure ketogenic weight loss product. It doesn’t have all the exotic ingredients that most fat burners offer, but that’s not really a problem. Instead, it contains an abundance of what you really need on keto – exogenous BHB ketones.
BHB ketones are the lifeblood of the ketogenic diet. They are the same as the ketones your body produces, and that means they are assimilated and used just like “real” ketones. This is very helpful and means Safe Meds Keto Burn can make almost every aspect of the ketogenic diet easier and more comfortable to live with.
If this product has a downside, it is that it only provides 800mg of ketones per serving. Compared to some ketone drinks, which contain 8, 10, or even 12 grams of ketones per serving, 800mg is not a lot. However, despite this low dose, the exogenous ketones in Safe Meds Keto Burn get to work quickly, and there is just enough of the active ingredients to produce noticeable results.
Whether you are new to keto, or a low-carb veteran, Safe Meds Keto Burn can help make your diet more comfortable, and more productive. If you are looking for a keto helping hand, this could be the product you’ve been looking for.
With all that being said the reviews show that a lot of people are not completely satisfied with this product. As such we recommend the more popular and arguably better product Perfect Keto.
If you are looking for that boost to getting to ketosis faster and smoother we highly recommend checking out our review of Perfect Keto.
Safe Meds Keto Burn
Making a decision about the best exogenous ketone supplement is easy with our detailed review.
- Value for Money