Keto Rapid Max Burn is a weight loss supplement designed to increased fat burning and, according to the manufacturers, help ketosis. It contains a couple of proven ingredients and is supplied in bottles of 30 one-a-day-capsules.
However, despite having keto in its name, this product does not contain BHB ketones, MCTs, or any of the other ingredients usually associated with the ketogenic diet or ketosis. That doesn’t mean it’s worthless, but it may not be the best keto diet fat loss supplement you can choose.
What are the Ingredients?
As mentioned above, most keto diet-related supplements contain ingredients that will speed up your transition into ketosis, help you achieve a deeper ketogenic state, or ease the symptoms of keto flu. Keto Rapid Max Burn contains no such ingredients, which means it’s just a weight loss supplement and is not especially keto-friendly. That said, it still contains some valuable weight loss and fat burning substances.
- Turmeric root powder – by weight, this is the main ingredient in Keto Rapid Max Burn. Turmeric is a warming yellow spice commonly used in Indian and Asian cooking. Turmeric has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and may play a role in weight loss and fat burning. The active compound in turmeric root powder is curcumin.
- Forskolin – forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus, which is a tropical plant closely related to mint. It’s a traditional herbal medication that has been shown to increase and enhance fat burning. At may also help preserve muscle mass during a low-calorie diet.
- Turmeric 95% curcuminoids – this substance is very pure curcumin, which is present in turmeric. The presence of this ingredient merely increases the curcumin content of this product.
- Bioperine – while turmeric, forskolin, and curcuminoids are all proven ingredients, they aren’t very digestible. This is typically referred to as bioavailability. Bioperine, which is a compound found naturally in black pepper, increases bioavailability so that the active ingredients are easier to digest. Without it, the turmeric, forskolin, and curcuminoids which have a much weaker effect.
- Non-active ingredients – Keto Rapid Max Burn contains cellulose, rice flour, magnesium stearate, and gelatin. They are all important substances, but none of them are active ingredients. For example, magnesium stearate is an anti-caking agent that stops the remaining ingredients forming an indigestible, rock-hard bullet. Gelatin and cellulose are what the capsules are made of.
Note: Gelatin is made from processed animal bones and skins. Subsequently, this product is NOT suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
How does it work?
The two main active substances in Keto Rapid Max Burn are turmeric and forskolin. These ingredients can help you lose weight in a couple of different ways.
Turmeric – Keto Rapid Max Burn contains two forms of turmeric; turmeric root powder and turmeric 95% curcuminoids. Best known as anti-inflammatories, both of these ingredients may also help you lose weight and burn fat.
The effects and benefits of turmeric for weight loss include:
- Reduction in the production of new fat cells
- Increased insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose
- Increased metabolism and thermogenesis
Forskolin – this substance has several noteworthy benefits that could help you lose weight faster. Its effects include:
- Increased blood flow, oxygen levels, and energy for more effective fat-burning workouts
- Increased muscle mass/prevention of muscle loss to increase metabolic rate
- Increased testosterone/decreased estrogen levels for less fat storage and more fat burning
In combination, these ingredients may help you burn more calories per day by increasing your resting metabolic rate. They can also help manage your blood glucose and insulin levels. Finally, Keto Rapid Max Burn may preserve or even increase your muscle mass, which will increase your daily energy expenditure, leading to faster fat loss, even while you sleep.
However, it’s important to note that none of the active ingredients have any direct effect on ketosis. Keto Rapid Max Burn might have keto in its name, but it is NOT a keto diet-specific supplement.
How to use it properly
To get the most from any supplement, you must use it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. In this instance, those instructions are far from comprehensive. According to the label on the bottle, you should take one capsule per day by mouth. There are no additional guidelines regarding timing or taking before or after meals. All we can say is that, because this product contains no caffeine, it’s safe to take shortly before bedtime.
While taking this supplement at specific times may enhance its effect, the manufacturer has not shared that information with their customers. You’ll just have to experiment to determine the best time for you. First thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, MAY be a good time, but the last thing at night could work too.
Benefits of Keto Rapid Max Burn
Keto Rapid Max Burn may help you lose weight, and its main benefits are:
- Increased insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose – when you eat carbs, your blood glucose levels rise, as do your insulin levels. Insulin blocks fat burning and promotes fat storage. Lower blood glucose and increased insulin sensitivity will take the brakes off fat burning so that you burn fat faster and more efficiently. However, because keto is a low-carb diet, your glucose and insulin levels should already be under control.
- Increased metabolism – your metabolism is the number of calories your body uses per day, including while you are at rest and even sleeping. The more calories you burn per day, the faster you’ll lose weight. The ingredients in Keto Rapid Max Burn may increase your metabolism, leading to faster weight loss.
- Perseveration of muscle mass – your muscle mass drives your metabolism. Dieters often lose muscle mass when they cut their calorie intake. Forskolin, one of the active ingredients in this product, may prevent muscle loss, and that means your metabolism won’t be affected.
- Fewer new fat cells – your body contains fat storage cells called adipocytes. The more adipocytes you have, the easier it is for your body to convert unused calories into fat. Fewer adipocytes mean your potential for fat gain is lower.
- More energy – increased blood flow will give you greater mental and physical energy. That’s useful for exercisers and will allow you to burn more calories per workout. Increased blood flow will also increase fat burning at rest, and even while you sleep.
The main ingredients in Keto Rapid Max Burn are natural and should have minimal unwanted side effects. However, some sensitive users max experience:
- Digestive issues such as bloating, acid reflux, gas, and diarrhea
- Skin rashes
- Hot flushes
- Hypotension – low blood pressure
However, these side effects are extremely rare and should not be a problem if you stick to the recommended dose of one capsule per day.
The keto diet is very popular, and that popularity is because it works! Cutting your carb intake to less than 50 grams per day all but forces your body to burn more fat for fuel. Also, cutting carbs means you get to eat more protein and healthy fats, both of which are very filling. You don’t need to use a supplement to do keto, but the right products can definitely help, usually by increasing your ketone levels.
Keto Rapid Max Burn might have keto in its name, but it’s definitely not a keto diet product. With no exogenous BHP ketones or medium-chain triglycerides, it contains none of the ingredients that will help you get into ketosis faster or prevent the symptoms of keto flu.
While this product does contain ingredients that may conceivably speed up fat burning and weight loss, it won’t affect ketosis and is not designed to complement the ketogenic diet. Its name is very misleading. If you want a general weight loss supplement, Keto Rapid Max Burn may have some benefits, but if you want a supplement to help you with your low-carb keto diet, this is not the one for you.
Keto Rapid Max Burn
If you're after a product to help with ketosis, this is not the right one for you.
Value for Money