Keto Greens is a superfood supplement designed to be used alongside the low-carb ketogenic diet. It’s made by Perfect Keto – a well-known ketogenic and health supplement company. Designed to be mixed with water, Keto Greens is a blend of 26 different fruits and vegetables plus additional ingredients designed to support energy and weight loss on the keto diet.
Keto Greens is sold in eight-ounce tubs, providing 20 servings per container. It is made from 100% natural ingredients, is free from GMO, and is vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
What are the Ingredients?
Keto Greens contain a long list of ingredients, making it a very nutritionally complete food supplement. Most of the ingredients are natural fruits and vegetables, included because they are high in vitamins, minerals, and other healthful nutrients. Others are specifically linked to the ketogenic diet, namely MCTs.
The ingredients in Keto Greens are:
- Alfalfa Leaf Juice
- Barley Grass
- Oat Grass
- Parsley, Kale
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Berberine HCl
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract
- Gotu Kola
- Reishi Mushroom Powder
- Hibiscus Flower Extract
- Maqui berry
- Apple Extract
- N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)
While many of these ingredients are well known, some are less so. However, they are all 100% natural, non-GMO, and free from artificial (and potentially harmful) hormones, binding agents, preservatives, colors, flavors, and sugar.
Nutrition per serving
One 12g serving of Keto Greens contains:
- 40 calories
- 3.5 grams of fat
- 1 gram of carbohydrate
- 1 gram of fiber
- Less than one gram of sugar
- 1 gram of protein
It also provides between 8-60% the recommended daily amount of many different vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, C, D, E, K, and calcium.
Keto Greens is flavored with natural lemon extract and sweetened with stevia, a low-sugar natural sweetener.
Benefits of Keto Greens
The high fruit and vegetable content in Keto Greens, in addition to MCTs, means this product has several noteworthy benefits.
- Improved immune system function – Keto Greens is packed with over 25 different fruits and vegetables, some of which are very common, and others that are much more exotic. Between them, they provide a wide range of nutrients, including antioxidants, phytochemicals, vitamins, and minerals, all of which are good for your immune system. A healthier immune system means fewer illnesses.
- Better digestion – all those fruits and vegetables mean that Keto Greens are also high in fiber. Fiber is vital for a healthy digestive system and better digestion in general. Some of the ingredients are also prebiotics or probiotics, which means they feed or contain the healthy bacteria that reside in your gut.
- More energy – while Keto Greens are low in calories, it can still help increase your energy. Vitamins and minerals are vital for releasing energy from carbohydrates and fats. That means, and without the use of harsh stimulants, this product should boost your vitality and endurance.
- Faster descent into ketosis – Keto Greens do not contain any exogenous ketones. Instead, it contains MCT oil powder. MCTs are special fats that are quickly digested and transported to your liver, where they are converted into ketones. Ketones are an excellent source of energy and will also help you get into ketosis faster.
- Shorter, easier keto flu – there is often a delay between cutting carbs from your diet and entering ketosis. During this time, some dieters experience symptoms that are collectively called keto flu. By increasing ketone production, MCTs can help prevent or reduce the effect and duration of keto flu, making your keto diet experience much more comfortable.
- Weight loss – as well as getting you into ketosis faster, Keto Greens can help you lose weight in other ways. Because it’s low in calories but still filling and energizing, you can consume Keto Greens in place of a higher calorie meal, such as breakfast. This calorie saving should result in faster, easier weight loss.
- A healthier diet – while most people know they should eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, the reality is that doing so is easier said than done. Using Keto Greens makes consuming more fruit and vegetables much easier and more time-efficient too. One scoop contains a high dose of many different fruits and vegetables – far more than you could realistically expect to consume otherwise.
How and when to use keto Greens
Keto Greens are straightforward to use. All you need to do is put one scoop (supplied) in between 8-12 ounces of water and stir. Alternatively, you can mix it with almond milk, fruit juice, or any other beverage. It can also be used in recipes, such as smoothies, ice pops, and even to make pesto.
According to the manufacturer Perfect Keto, you can use it anytime you would normally or want to consume fruit and vegetables.
They recommend one serving a day for maintenance purposes, and two servings per day if you are feeling unwell and need an immunological boost.
Keto Greens is made from 100% natural ingredients, which means it should cause very few (if any) side effects. Some users reported that it caused bloating, and others said that the taste was hard to handle. Still, the majority of people were happy with this product and that it made consuming more fruits and vegetables much easier.
Perfect Keto Greens is not the most potent keto diet product. In fact, it contains very few keto diet specific ingredients. That said, if you are on keto, the MCTs will be useful and beneficial.
Instead, it’s a superfood supplement that won’t derail ketosis. It’s low in carbs and sugar, and that means you can use this product without elevating your blood glucose levels.
A lot of people really struggle to eat enough fruit and vegetables. After all, fruit and vegetables take time to prepare. Too much fruit and veg can also interfere with achieving and maintaining ketosis. Unfortunately, too few can have a significant impact on general health and energy.
Keto Greens provide a convenient and cost-effective way to consume more fruits and vegetables without ingesting a whole lot of unwanted calories. Unlike vitamin and mineral supplements, this product contains no artificial ingredients. Instead, it provides an effortless way to make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need to stay healthy.
For more Ketogenic Diet Tips & Reviews visit the homepage!
Perfect Keto Greens
Looking to increase your vegetable intake without affecting ketosis? Keto greens is the answer!
- Value for Money